Wireless network connectivity is provided via the
"UCSB Wireless Web", "eduroam", and "UCSB Secure" networks available at the locations listed below.
Faculty and staff (including pre-hire), students and associates with a
can use this network.
For Frequently Asked Questions and additional information, please see the wireless FAQ.
Users of the wireless networks may be assigned IP addresses in the following ranges:
- Arts bldg.534
- Arts & Lectures, bldg.402
- Arts Museum
- Arts & Music Library
- The Arbor exterior (line-of-sight for 200 feet)
- Baseball Facility
- Biology-III bldg.504
- Bldg.434 (aka Women's Center) rm.107,121-125,141A-H,145,147.
- Broida Lecture Halls 1610,1640
- Broida Hall, floor1 (hallway 1000, rm.1015,1019,1409,1411,1413,1415,1417,1419,1357,1362,1380)
- Broida Hall, floor2 (hallway 2000, suite 2015,2233, rm.2014,2207-2209,2409,2411,2415,2419)
- Broida Hall, floor3 (hallway 3000, suite 3019, rm.3302,3340,3409,3411,3413,3415,3417,3419)
- Broida Hall, floor4 (hallway 4000, wing 4100, rm.4402,4406,4409,4411,4415,4417,4419)
- Broida Hall, floor5 (hallway 5000, wing 5100, rm.5207,5223,5233)
- Broida Hall, floor6 (hallway 6000, wing 6100,6200)
- Broida Hall, rooftop (West platform 7020, East platform 7330)
- BREN rm.1410,1414,1424,1510,1520,2436,3022a,3035,3312,3328,3330,4016,4023-4033,4204,4205,4320-4344,courtyard.
- Buchanan Hall
- Bus Loop (South and East bus stops).
- Campbell Hall
- Cheadle Hall, bldg.552 1st floor Lobby, floor2, suite 1117,1317-1325,4125-4129,5203,5105.
- Chemistry bldg.557 rm.1171,1179.
- Chicano Studies Center
- Classrooms bldg.387 (West of Psychology)
- College of Creative Studies
- Coral Tree Cafe
- Counseling and Career Services, bldg.599
- Court Yard Cafe
- Courtyard between Noble Hall and LSB
- Davidson Library
- Deveroux bldg. 7935, 7945, 7955.
- EH&S (partial coverage)
- Elings Hall (CNSI), bldg.266
- Ellison Hall North 2nd floor,rooms 1629,3620-3626
- Ellison Hall South 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 5th floor.
- Embarcadero Hall (BofA) Building
- Engineering Sciences Building
- Ergonomics Laboratory
- Events Center
- FM Yard (bldg.972,584,594,437,439,370,371)
- Girvetz Hall (except suite 1205, 1140)
- Harder Stadium East (locker rooms and Arts suite)
- Harder Office Bldg (rm.1001,1002,1004,1011-1015,1030,1032-1035,1037-1043,1051-1056)
- Harder Pressbox
- Harold Frank Hall
- Hatlen Theater
- HSSB (except 4001,403x).
- Isla Vista Theatre
- Isla Vista Clinic (2nd floor)
- Kerr Hall (except rm.2105,2202)
- KCSB (Storke Publications)
- KCSB in bldg.434 (Women's Center, rooms 0141A-H)
- LSB bldg.235 rm.1001,1101.
- Marine Science Bldg.520 (except 14xx, 4th floor NW)
- Marine Science/Bio Tech Seawater Lab Bldg.555 rm.1010
- Materials Research Lab
- Military Science Bldg.451
- Mosher Alumni House Bldg.517
- Music Bldg.531 (0300,1200,1300,2200,2300 wing, LLCH rm.1313, rm.1145, rm.1101-1113,1125-1141 and adjacent Music Bowl courtyard)
- North Hall (wing 1000,2000,3000,2100,rm.1115,rm.1110 and adjacent courtyard)
- Old Gym East wing (bldg.479)
- OSEB West wing (bldg.514)
- Phelps (floor 2,6, wing 1100,1200,1300,1500,3500, rm.1401-1417,1437,1440,4312,5309-5316)
- Physical Sciences North Bldg.657 (West wing of 1st and 2nd floors, rm.2619,4670)
- Physical Sciences South Bldg.672 (2nd floor)
- Pollock Theater
- Psychology Expansion (bldg.251 and courtyard)
- Psychology (except SE of floor3)
- Public Safety bldg.574 East wing.
- Recreation Center (East wing offices, Main Gym 1030,1031,1041, wing 1000 West, rm.1060-1062, SW pool)
- Recreation Center Pavilion Gym.
- Recreation Center Expansion MAC (except locker rooms)
- Robertson Gym (rm.1125,1131,1133, wings 1000A-1000B Orfalea Center, Audit Offices)
- SAASB, courtyard, suites 1101,1102,1103(except 1103B-1103F),1207,2103,2201, rm.3101A,3101DD, 4th floor.
- South Hall, 1st floor (rm.1623,1710-1714)
- South Hall, 2nd floor (English Department)
- South Hall, 3rd floor (rm.3501-3506,3519,3605,3607,3617,3635,3709)
- South Hall, 4th floor (rm.4631)
- South Hall, 5th floor (suite 5607, rm.5617,5631,5635,5701-5708)
- South Hall, 6th floor
- South Hall, Grad Tower
- SSMS (bldg.276).
- Student Health (including Patio area West of Bldg).
- Student Resource Building
- Surge-II (Bldg.570)
- Theater and Dance.
- Theater and Dance courtyard.
- TB-Sycamore (Building 489)
- TB-Tutorial Center (Building 477, west wing)
- Trailers 698,384,699,697 and 380 (except rm.101C).
- Trailers 378,379 (Communications Services).*
- Trailers 935,936 (ECI,CS).*
- Trailers 942,939,937 (West of Broida Halls).
- Transportation & Parking Services (bldg.375,381,388,595).
- University Center.
- Visitor's Center (SAASB, suite 1102).
- Webb Hall (rm.1015,1025,1030,1100, suite 1006)
- West Child Care Center
Support is provided by the Network Operations Center (NOC), and includes the following specific support items:
- 184.108.40.206/20 (Campus wireless users)
- 220.127.116.11/19 (Campus wireless users)
- 18.104.22.168/20 (Campus wireless users)
- 22.214.171.124/20 (Campus wireless users)
- 126.96.36.199/20 (Campus wireless users)
Users should contact
for assistance. A description of the specific problem, along with the date, time, location, and user account name (e.g. UCSBnetID) are particularly helpful.
- Full configuration, monitoring, diagnostics and repair of access points to ensure the service is functioning properly in the designated coverage areas.
- Limited end-user support, consisting of username/password assistance and general configuration information. The NOC does not perform hardware or software diagnostics or configuration on end-user computers.
If you want to terminate your wireless session and force a logout please visit the https://login.wireless.ucsb.edu/logout.html page.